TVS’ SIX 6 Point Complaint Resolution Process
1. We Acknowledge: TVS will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 5 business days.
2. We Review: TVS undertakes an initial review of the complaint and determine what, if any, additional information or documentation may be required to complete an investigation:TVS will contact you in this instance.
3. We Investigate: TVS investigates your complaint objectively and impartially, by considering the information that has been provided by you and our own information.
4. We Respond: Within 21 business days of receiving your complaint, we will notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken, in regards to your complaint. At or prior to this time, we may need to contact you to let you know that we need more time to complete our investigation. If this occurs, we will continue our investigation and notify you of our findings and any actions we may have taken, in regards to your complaint, within 45 days of receiving your complaint.
5. We Take Action: Where appropriate, TVS may amend our business practices or policies, to reflect our corporate responsibility.
6. We Record: TVS records your complaint for continuous improvement of our processes and monitoring complaints from our customers through regular reviews. In the instance that you are dissatisfied with our decision, you always have the right to lodge a complaint with your relevant federal, state or territory Ombudsman, Office of Fair Trading, Consumer Protection Agency at any time.