WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOUR POWER COSTS FELL?
A NEW APPROACH TO POWER
A $20,000 SMALL BUSINESS WRITE-OFF AVAILABLE NOW
SOLAR POWER FOR BUSINESS- THE BOTTOM LINE
Australian business pays some of the world’s highest power costs, and there’s no sign of the increases abating. It’s putting real pressure on bottom lines.
Solar makes sense both financially AND ethically. With solar you can reduce your power bills, increase your profits and fulfill sustainability targets.
True Value Solar offer the best quality in the market for commercial solar systems and we’ll help you access the government $20K Small Business Asset write off.
We’ve installed almost 2 million panels around Australia enabling thousands of properties to better manage Energy Costs.
True Value Solar prides itself on delivering quality, on time solar projects and converting concepts into workable assets that meet or exceed customer expectations.
Call us and we’ll help you identify the right solution for your needs as well as model the cost reductions you could achieve, and the payback period.
Understanding ISO accreditation
True Value Solar has the three main accreditations that are required for any major installation project. These accreditations cover Quality Management Systems, Environmental Management Systems and Occupational Health and Safety. These accreditations are represented by the ISO numbers 9001, 14001 and 4801 respectively. A summary of each accreditation is given as follows:
Quality Management Systems ISO 9001
ISO 9001 is the world’s most widely recognized Quality Management System (QMS). It belongs to the ISO 9000 family of quality management system standards (along with ISO 9004), and helps organizations to meet the expectations and needs of their customers. Some of the other key benefits are:
- Better internal management.
- Less wastage.
- Increase in efficiency, productivity and profit.
- Improved customer retention and acquisition.
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored.
- Globally recognised standard.
Environmental Management Systems ISO 14001
ISO 14001 focuses on environmental systems and provides practical tools for companies and organizations to manage their environmental responsibilities. The key benefits of a company having the ISO 14001 are:
- Improve resource efficiency
- Reduce waste
- Drive down costs
- Provide assurance that environmental impact is being measured
- Gain competitive advantage in supply chain design
- Increase new business opportunities
- Meet legal obligations
- Increase stakeholder and customer trust
- Improve overall environmental impact
- Manage environmental obligations with consistency
Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems ANNZS 4801
The protection of the health and safety of all employees is vital to the success of all organizations. Poor performance in occupational health and safety (OHS) can take a heavy financial toll on any business, not to mention the human cost of work-related illness, injury, and fatality. The 4801 accreditation allows True Value Solar to address these issues. Some of the key benefits are:
- Encourages a culture of safety in the workplace
- Proves the effective implementation of an OH&S management system
- Reduces the onset of workplace injuries, illness and incidents due to increased control
- Enhances your company’s reputation as a safe and reliable partner, contractor or supplier
- Demonstrates strong commitment to ongoing improvement of safety performance