Make an informed decision when choosing a solar installer as quality and service vary widely in this industry, choose a knowledgeable company that use quality equipment and has a proven track record. Our national team is involved with thousands of installs every month and are happy to answer any questions that you may have about the process.
True Value Solar is the number one solar company in Australia. All of our installers are licensed electricians and are accredited in Design and Installation of Photovoltaic systems by the Clean Energy Council to ensure you receive the optimal performance from your solar unit.
Below is a brief outline of our solar installation process:
- On the day of installation our state operations management oversees the pick-and-pack of the individual deliveries, and our warehouse team load up our installers.
- On the day, our team meet with you on site to discuss the installation process.
- Our qualified installers lay down the framework and position the panels. If you have a metal tile, cement tile, ceramic tile and some commercial roofing structures you will need a special mounting frame to hold the panels off the delicate roofing material. Most other roofing materials (tar and gravel, shake, shingle, composite tile) will not need any special mounting frames.
- Our Clean Energy Council accredited electricians wire up the system, connecting the panel arrays with the inverter, and test the output of the system.
- We will have a “Permission-to-connect” prior to the installation from the relevant authorities. This just means that we are allowed to install your system on your property.
- Each system gets independently appraised by accredited electricians for efficiency and electrical compliance/safety.
- It is at this stage we will lodge your application for a smart meter, this will allow you to sell electricity under the feed-in-tarrif. Please note: the smart meter may incur cost, the cost will be dependent on the state you live in.
- With a bit of a run through of the standard user guidelines, a flick of the switch, you are then ready to start saving on your energy bill.