A solar system is a long- term investment, and to keep it performing efficiently and safely for years to come, True Value Solar recommends that you service your system every two years.
True Value Solar installers are CEC accredited. Our service program has been developed to incorporate the stringent requirements of solar installation maintenance established by our parent company, leading German engineering and technology company, M+W Group.
M+W Group has an extensive history within the international solar industry, with over 300 completed large scale solar projects across 65 countries in the past 20 years.
We pride ourselves on providing thorough workmanship and ensuring that your solar system will continue to perform at a high level for years to come.
Just like you service your car, a solar system should have a regular check-up to ensure it is working efficiently and safely. Servicing your system regularly can help to identify potential issues, allowing you to get the most out of your solar investment.
Although your system is designed to be robust and reliable, your panels are exposed to seasonal changes and the inverter is working constantly to convert electrical currents, meaning that over time your system may not be producing as much energy as it should be.
For $199*, True Value Solar will undertake a thorough service of your system which includes
• Inverter assessment including energy output monitoring
• Shading assessment
• Inspection of wiring and wiring enclosures for potential damage caused by UV rays, heat, vermin or other causes
• Anti-islanding testing
• Inspection and maintenance of all safety warning labels
• Testing of all associated switches and circuit breakers to ensure they are operating and secure
In addition to a system service, True Value Solar offers a solar panel cleaning service for a price of $7 per panel. Panels should be cleaned on a regular basis to ensure that they continue to work at a high output, and our technicians can ensure that your panels have been cleaned correctly.
Panel cleaning should be undertaken by a CEC accredited technician to safeguard against cracking, cable or connection interference, panel face damage and water damage.
True Value Solar aims to provide all households with the peace of mind that their system is working to peak efficiency and continuing to save money.
Your feedback and comments are welcome and will assist us in continuously improving our services.
Our commitment is to ensure that every feedback or comment made are responded to in a timely manner.
We also understand that disagreements can occur due to warranty related issues and general complaints may sometimes arise, if this is the case please click on the associated tabs and fill out the relevant information as this will expedite the process ensuring that we investigate it as quickly as possible.
Our commitment is to ensure that every effort will be made to resolve things to our customers satisfaction.
To ensure we providing you with the best Customer Care for your warranty claim or issue, please complete the form below.
All details must be provided to allow us to investigate the claim or issue.
Click here if you would like more information on our warranty policy.
When a disagreement or complaint arises, we recommend that you following the below steps:
– Make contact with our helpful customer care team, which can be done by phone, email or website
– Our Customer Care team will acknowledge the complaint within five business days..
– This will be logged in our system, and we will conduct an initial review. If further information is required we will contact you to request additional information or clarify the information you have provided.
– Once all information is received an investigation will be conducted which can take up to 28 business days.
– Feedback and complaints are recorded in our system, so there’s always a record of it.In the instance that you are dissatisfied with our decision, you always have the right to lodge a compliant with your relevant federal, state or territory Ombudsman, Office of Fair Trading, Consumer Protection Agency at any time.
Click here if you would like more information on our complaint policy.