Power prices are set to rocket after three major retailers announced increases of up to 20% and $600 for a year for the average customer in some states.
This makes going solar a logical choice.
Our Take Control of Your Power is a great option which features Italian made ABB Inverter and 20 x270W Jinko Panels.
Both brands are well respected and reputable within the solar industry.
ABB has the following attributes:
- Worldwide pioneer in technology
- Quality leader with more than $1.4 billion invested annually in R&D
- 25 years experience in solar
- Inverters are made in Italy
- WiFi and monitoring capabilities
Jinko Solar Panels have the following attributes
- Jinko is the number 1 global solar manufacturer and have the following attributes
- Premium Tier 1 panels
- They outperform other panels in Australia’s harsh weather conditions
- Extensive experience in large-scale projects (eg. the Yulara solar project)
- Each panels subjected to a 60 point production check
- Have the support of a large Australian after sales care team
- Positive Quality’ by the Australian Solar Council:
To learn more about this solar package, speak to our Solar Specialists on 13 76 52 and let us help you put the power back in your hands.
*Site inspection available in metro areas only.
** Price for a standard install without finance in Metro areas. Price is dependent upon availability of, and your eligibility for, Small-Scale Technology Certificates (STCs) and you assigning the STCs to TVS.
An additional charge of $149.00, being an administrative fee, applicable
* Terms & Conditions Apply