OFFER TERMS AND CONDITIONS – OUR OFFERS AND PROMOTIONS – RESIDENTIAL CUSTOMERS
In these Offer Terms:
Agreement has the meaning given to that term in clause 2.1 of the Terms.
Assumptions and Disclaimer means the document called ‘Assumptions and Disclaimer’ that sets out important information relating to assumptions, savings and other statements about us, which can be found at [http://truevaluesolar.com.au/assumptions/].
Competitor means an individual, firm, business or company:
- that offers goods or services similar or equivalent to the Goods and Services; and
- if an individual – that individual is not a relative of yours, be it parent, sibling, uncle, aunt, cousin or otherwise; and
- if not an individual – that firm, business or company:
- is not owned or operated by any individual mentioned in paragraph (b);
- in relation to its day-to-day activities – is not controlled or determined by any individual mentioned in paragraph (b);
- does not have employees, contractors or consultants who are any individuals mentioned in paragraph (b); and
- is not otherwise associated with you in any manner whatsoever.
Component in relation to the Goods, means any physical component of the Goods such as an inverter, panels, and, if applicable, heat pumps and/or batteries. It also includes those components necessary to install the Goods or perform the Services, such as mounting systems, isolators, switches and fuses.
Goods means a Component or any product that is supplied by us or on our behalf. Goods include our solar systems.
Government Benefit means any incentive, benefit (financial or otherwise), payment, subsidy, rebate, refund or otherwise relating to the purchase of goods equivalent or similar to the Goods and Services.
Travel charges apply for installations beyond the 50km radius but within a 400km radius from the warehouse. Travel charges apply for one direction of travel only.
- Address of the WHS are listed below:
- QLD warehouse – 4/334 Christensen Road, South Stapylton, 4208
- NSW warehouse – 24 Seton Road, Moorebank, 2170
- VIC warehouse – 170-180 Rooks Road, Vermont, 3133
- SA warehouse – 28a Holland Street, Thebarton, 5031
- WA warehouse – 30 Moredaunt Circuit, Canning Vale, 6155
Offer means any offer, benefit, gift, incentive, discount or promotion that we may elect to offer our customers from time to time, whether on our website or by advertisement on television or otherwise.
Offer Terms means this document.
Other Services means the provision of maintenance services, repair and warranty services by us (to the extent permitted by our arrangements with the Manufacturer).
Premises means the land, building, structure or improvement in or upon which the Goods are to be installed by or on behalf of TVS.
Quote means a quote:
- from a Competitor;
- formerly and in writing (and not merely an email confirmation from the third person) that sets out a price for goods and services with the same model number and specifications as our Goods and Services;
- valid for 14 days from the date of the quote, or, in the case of television commercial offers, available to you within a 14 day period starting on the date that the applicable television commercial offer is aired; and
- not relating to commercial, industrial or trade quantities; and
- otherwise, is not a liquidation sale price.
- the Installation Services; and/or
- the Other Services,
performed by us or on our behalf in connection with the Goods.
STCs means small scale technology certificates as defined in the Renewable Energy (Electricity) Act 2000 (Cth), as amended or replaced from time to time.
Terms means the terms, which form part of the Agreement for the supply of the Goods and Services to you.
TVS, our, we or us means True Value Solar Pty Ltd ABN 11 143 232 482.
you or your means the person or legal entity identified as the customer in the Order Summary and/or otherwise obtaining the Goods and Services from us.
- Our Offers are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- the terms of the Offer;
- the following general terms of conditions that apply to all Offers:
- if an Offer requires you to purchase Goods and/or Services to obtain the benefit of the Offer (for example, a free item or giveaway, you must pay for the Goods and/or Services in full to be eligible for the benefit of that Offer;
- an Offer is available to new customers only;
- an Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other Offer, unless specified otherwise in the Offer;
- an Offer is not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash;
- our Offers may show pictures or illustrations of Goods (or any Component) that become unavailable during the period of the Offer for some reason, and if this occurs, we may substitute an item or component of equivalent or similar specification to the Component and/or the Goods advertised in the Offer; and
- without limiting clause 1(b)(v), we may vary, update or terminate an Offer at any time by varying, updating it or removing it from the applicable page on our website, which is located at [http://truevaluesolar.com.au/]. Variations, updates or terminations will not affect customers (you) who accepted the Offer prior to the date of the variation, update or termination;
- these Offer Terms; and
- the Agreement.
- Any defined terms in these Offer Terms have the same meaning as in the Terms, unless the context expressly requires otherwise.
- These Offer Terms are governed by the laws of the State of Victoria, Australia. Both TVS and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the State of Victoria, Australia.
- If any clause or part of a clause of these Offer Terms is illegal, unenforceable or invalid, that clause or part is to be treated as removed from the Agreement, but the rest of these Offer Terms is not affected.
- Prices and Savings
- Our prices and savings, whether in relation to any Offer, obtaining an estimate from our website or otherwise:
- are subject to the Assumptions and Disclaimers;
- are subject to you and the Premises being located in Australia;
- are based on installation of the Goods in a Metro Area;
- assume that you will assign STCs to us and provide the value of any Government Benefit (if applicable) to us; and
- are generated using specific STC zones based on localised IP addresses.
- If any of the circumstances set out in clause 1 change (for any reason), the price payable for the Goods and Services may change.
Updated October 21st 2016 2.26pm