Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter forms part of the terms of entry. Entry into the competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to only VIC residents over the age of 18 who meet the entry requirements.
3. Entry to this Competition is free and automatic upon submitting your answer on the True Value Solar Facebook page on the designated post within the competition period.
4. Competition commences on Friday 09.01.15 and concludes 12.1.15 at 11:59est. All entries after this time will not be considered. Participants can only enter once, their first answer is the one accepted. Participants must keep their answers appropriate and family-friendly, as deemed by the Promoter. Answers which are not deemed as appropriate may be subject to deletion from the competition.
5. Major prize: The major prize winner for the Renegades Net Session will be a once in a lifetime chance to train with elite Melbourne Renegades players. The experience will take place at the MCG’s state-of-the-art facilities on 16.01.15 at 10:15am – 11.15am. The exclusive 60-minute session will allow the participant to test their skills with one of the Renegades who will offer expert advice and coaching. This experience is not available to the general public. All equipment provided is provided and there will be opportunities for photos and autographs. The value of this prize is $4500.
6. Prizes Outlined: winners (6) gets to take one friend (6) along with them to this experience.
7. The selection of the ”best answers” will take place on the 12.1.15 at 8/170-180 Rooks Rd, Vermont VIC 3133. All entries are based on skill. Winners will be announced and notified via the True Value Solar Facebook page on 12.1.15.
8. All participants must be over the age of 18 and must be able to prove this on the day to obtain entry. Participants must follow all instructions and directions at the event as advised, otherwise, they risk not participating in the prize. In this case, no additional or alternative prizes will be supplied.
9. The Promoter’s decision is final on any situation including any not covered in these terms and conditions. Please note that the Promoter will not enter into any correspondence concerning any decisions made.
10. Winners will be notified via their Facebook account supplied at time of entry and must reply to the message and provide contact details to claim their prize.
11. Any prizes that are not claimed within three (3) days of notification will be forfeited.
12. Prizes cannot be transferred and cannot be redeemed for cash. There are no alternate prizes available.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute any prize for another like prize of the same value.
14. The Promoter reserves the right to request winner’s proof of identity and age prior to prize delivery.
15. Entrants are responsible for all additional costs incurred to attend the event. The prize does not include any transfers, flights, accommodation or transportation.
16. By entering this competition, entrants accept and acknowledge full responsibility for their decision to participate in this prize should they be chosen as winner. The winner and companions release the Promoter and other organisers, their related bodies corporate, affiliates, officers, agents and employees, from all liabilities, loss and damage of any kind arising at any time out of or in connection with the acceptance of, and participation in, the prize. Without limiting the foregoing, the released parties not be liable for any injury, sickness or death, property loss or damage or other direct or indirect loss or damage of any kind, howsoever sustained or incurred, in connection with or arising out of the tickets or any other aspect of the prize. The winner acknowledges that they have been warned that there is a possibility of an accident causing injury, death or property damage in accepting the prize.
17. By accepting the prize, the winner agrees to participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize, including but not limited to, being interviewed and photographed, filmed and/or chaperoned throughout the duration of the prize.
18. In consideration for the Promoter awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed during the winner’s participation in the prize to appear in connection with The Promoter or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
19. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, either caused by the phone user or for any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilised in this competition, or for any technical error, or any combination thereof that may occur in the course of the administration of this competition including any omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line or telephone, mobile or satellite network failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
20. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
21. The Promoter is not liable if the event refuses entry to a winner (or their companion). The Promoter will not supply additional tickets, cash or an alternative prize if this occurs.
22. Promoter is True Value Solar Pty Ltd. 8/170-180 Rooks Road, Vermont, VIC 3133
23. All entrants in this Competition release Facebook from all liabilities and claims arising out of or in connection with these terms and conditions. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. In entering this Competition the entrants are providing information to the Promoter and not to Facebook.