Purchasing the cheapest system on the market doesn’t necessarily mean you’re getting the best deal. Quality varies widely within this industry, so you need to ensure that you are not jeopardising the quality of the solar system by simply seeking out the lowest priced system. The quality of the panels greatly affects your return on investment for the panels.
To ensure that you obtain solar panels that are the right quality, some questions you should ask suppliers include:
- What type of panels do you use?
- What is the practical module efficiency?
- What is the frame made of?
- What comprehensive warranty do you offer on the panels and inverters?
- Are there any hidden costs?
- How much will this solar system save off my electricity bill?
- How much roof space is required?
Even though we offer the cheapest solar panels, we still maintain the highest standard of service and quality to all of our customers, whether they’re buying a standard 1.5kw system for a home or a 20kw to power a large organisation.