Assumptions and Disclaimer
What does this page talk about?
- This page talks about the information that True Value Solar may provide you from time to time about our products and services.
- ‘Information’ could be information that is on this page, as well as drawings, measurements, dimensions, graphs, tables, illustrations, specifications, calculations, data and other information.
- We may provide you with Information in a variety of mediums, including over the telephone, in advertising materials, Offers, our solar calculator, our website, an Order Summary, technical and other documentation.
- We will always take due care in the preparation of Information. However, you should make your own assessment of the Information and our products and services to make sure that they are right for you and suit your individual requirements, including by making enquiries and taking any advice (legal, technical or otherwise) to satisfy yourself that they are suitable for you, your premises, business or operation, and, generally.
- Sometimes, we may need to update the Information. This could be for a variety of reasons including that the assumptions or parameters have become outdated or an element contained within an assumption or parameter is no longer accurate. It could be because of changes in technology, climate, cloud cover and other weather conditions, flora and fauna, and, environmental conditions. It could also be because we introduce new products and services or there are updates or modifications to our existing products and services. For all of these reasons, the Information is subject to change at any time without notice.
- Other than any guarantees required to be provided by us under the Australian Consumer Law:
- we make no representation, statement, warranty, guarantee, express or implied, concerning the accuracy, content, reliability, legality or completeness of the Information, or, that the Information is fit for you or your business or operation’s purposes
- we will not be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense, whether it arises directly or naturally in the ordinary course of events, or indirectly from the events, such as special or consequential damage, loss of opportunity, profit, revenue or good will that you and/or your firm and/or your company may suffer arising out of or in connection with any reliance on the Information.
True Value Solar – Australia’s Largest Solar only Company
- Our representation that we are Australia’s largest solar company is based on deemed solar certificated installations between 1 January 2014 and 31st of March 2017.
- Estimated Electricity Spend has been calculated using average annual kWh consumption in CITY based on 4 people in the household. Individual household usage may vary. (http://www.energymadeeasy.gov.au/)
- Solar panel savings is an estimate of the cumulative savings based on 25 year life expectancy of panels and the average per annum output of the system in STATE based on Clean Energy Council Guidelines. This estimate is also based on the following –
- 80% of kWh output from your system will be consumed by the household or 80% of consumption will take place during the day.
- 20% of kWh output from the system will be fed back into the grid.
- Based on a Feed-in-Tariff of 8c/kW
- Based on average annual consumption remaining the same.
- Annual system efficiency degradation of 1% per annum.
Solar Savings Assumptions
Brisbane – $1158: Based on $2799, 2.5kw system, 80% consumption, average of 18.13kW a day, 4 person household
Perth – $1275: Based on $2999, 2.5kw system, 80% consumption, average of 18.13kW a day, 4 person household
Melbourne – $1022: Based on $2999, 2.5kw system, 80% consumption, average of 18.13kW a day, 4 person household
System Performance Estimate
The estimated average daily output of solar systems are based on a combination of Kilowatt hours (kWh) per day recommended by Clean Energy Council’s Guidelines. This may vary depending on the pitch and orientation of the panels when deviated from true north at an inclination of 20-30 degrees.
The calculator, assumptions, parameters and estimates vary based on individual business and operational requirements. Please contact us so that we can assess your individual needs.
Assumptions and Disclaimers Version 1